- Began setup of new server and domain based on a Dell R220,
a router set to Comcast NAT addresses and a Windows 8.1 Pro-
- Did the initial setup of Microsoft Server 2012 and began install-
ing updates, creating shortcuts to administrative utilities,
installing Acrobat, Firefox, etc.
- Selected various server roles using Microsoft's wizard and
- Created the domain, setup DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- Created shares, a login script and a test user account.
- Joined a computer to the domain and successfully logged
into the server / domain.
- Successfully tested login a from several workstations and
configured their desktop environment and preferences. etc.